The EOLO is intended to:
- Provide an educational and entertaining introduction to the different sources of energy and the impacts they have on the environment;
- Raise children’s awareness regarding the need for the more rational use of electrical energy;
- Involve students and promote future changes in behavior in order to foster energy efficiency;
- Value existing natural resources in Cabo Verde;
- Involve parents and guardians, encouraging their interest in the school and in their children’s curricular activities while transmitting a message of effective changes in behavior with regards to energy consumption.