Cabeolica’s Quality Policy is based on the following set of guiding principles:
- Ensure the quality of the energy delivered to the electricity networks;
- Continuously improve the technical and commercial relationship with Electra (local electricity and water utility company);
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 9001, legal and statutory, contractual and other obligations that the company commits to with its stakeholders;
- Ensure effective management of processes and compliance with internal control procedures;
- Continuously improve the quality management system;
- Periodically establish quality objectives that help implement the quality policy.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Cabeolica implements a QMS within the following scope:
“Production and commercialization of electricity derived from wind energy in the islands of Santiago, São Vicente, Sal and Boa Vista.”
Quality Objectives 2021
- Comply with all wind energy delivery parameters to achieve the goal of “0 wind farm shutdowns” originating from Cabeolica wind farms;
- Hold 2 meetings per semester, technical and commercial, with Electra;
- Implement 2 improvements to the QMS.